Poland became one of the most interesting destinations. It certainly has got something to offer for everyone: from student groups searching for budget accommodation, through upscale sophisticated individual travellers requiring de luxe services, to those who seek knowledge beyond the scope of the regular sightseeing tour.
Yet Poland is also proud of its Eastern European heritage and of being the gateway between the West and the East of Europe. We invite you to come and visit Poland’s beautifull cities - many of them, like Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław or Gdańsk are already regarded as “must see” places.
UNESCO has rated following sights in Poland at ist World Haritage List:
- Historic Centre of Kraków
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines
- Auschwitz Birkenau,
- Białowieza Forest
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
- Old City of Zamość
- Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork
- Medieval Town of Toruń
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Swidnica
- Wooden Churches of Southern Lesser Poland
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski
- Centennial Hall Wrocław
- Wooden Tserkvas of Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine
- Tarnowskie Góry Lead-Silver-Zinc Mine and its Underground Water Management System
It also offers many breathtaking landscapes like:
- Mountains - the highest mountains between the Alps and Caucasus - Poland has it all.
- Rivers and lakes - the most famous this kind of places in Poland is Masurian Lake District and many more fascinating looking like from a postcard.
- Polish Deserts - our wonderful country can boast the largest this kind of place in all Europe. Beautiful coast, dunes and desert areas create unique landscapes.
- National Parks - in Poland they are 23 National Parks where each of them has to offer unique flora and fauna.
Poland is our environment and our experienced team know almoust every bit of it. It is our passion and we want show it to You. We are here to help you to discover it!