Poland has become one of the most interesting tourist destinations. It certainly has something to offer for everyone: from groups of students searching for budget accommodation, through upscale sophisticated individual travelers requiring deluxe services, to those who seek knowledge that goes beyond the scope of regular sightseeing tours.
Poland is also proud of its Eastern European heritage and of being the gateway between the West and the East of Europe. Come and visit one of Poland’s many beautiful cities, like Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw or Gdansk which already are regarded as “must see” places.
UNESCO included the following landmarks and sites in Poland on the World Heritage List
- Historic Centre of Cracow
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines
- Auschwitz Birkenau
- Białowieza Forest
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
- Old City of Zamosc
- Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork
- Medieval Town of Torun
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Swidnica
- Wooden Churches of Southern Malopolska
- Muskauer Park / Park Muzakowski
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław
- Wooden Tserkvas of Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine
- Tarnowskie Gory Lead-Silver-Zinc Mine and its Underground Water Management System
Poland also offers a chance to experience many breathtaking landscapes such as:
- Mountains - the highest mountain ranges between the Alps and Caucasus - Poland has it all.
- Rivers and lakes - the most famous reservoir in Poland is the Masurian Lake District but there are many more fascinating, picturesque spots.
- Polish Deserts - the largest desert in Europe can be found in Poland. Beautiful coast, dunes and desert areas create unique landscapes.
- National Parks - there are 23 National Parks in Poland. Each of them offers a chance to experience unique flora and fauna.
Poland is our home and our experienced team know almost every bit of this beautiful country. It is our passion and we want show it to you. We are here to help you discover it!