A certain type of a cultural tourism are trips to religious destinations. They allow one to discover places of great importance for Christianity.. Everyone interested in sacred tourism in Poland is encouraged to get acquainted with the offer presented by our tourist agency.
Such trips are always aimed at visiting places important to the Catholic religion.
The program of each trip is designed so as to visit the most important places of worship of the saints. Everyone will find something for themselves in our offer.
We also offer organized trips to Christmas or Easter markets: Wrocław, Cracow or Drezno, among others.
We guarantee the best guides who will take care of you and will make every journey better, high standard, based on detailed selection of hotels, restaurants, and co-workers, as well as safety, which we will take care of together with Signal Iduna TU.
We have prepared offer, which includes a comprehensive insurance package, including: medical expenses, personal accident, liability and baggage insurance.
For more information, please contact one of our consultants.
TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Entrance tickets to all listed facilities.
- Air-conditioned coach or minibus trips according to the program.
- Polish guide during the entire tour.
- Local tour guides.
- Meals according to a fixed program.
- Accommodation in selected hotels and rooms.
- Medical expenses, personal accident, liability and baggage insurance (without any increase due to chronic disease).
TRAVEL PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips for local tour guides and drivers.
- Possible charges for photo shooting and filming.
- Participation in trips and optional activities not included in the sightseeing program.